Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:00:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 8/19/10 and Blog- From the PR Department on The Death Star
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 8/19/10 and Blog- From the PR Department on The Death Star  ( 2420 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 18, 2010, 10:08:46 PM »

Thursday August 19, 2010
Picture of the Day

At the ready.............

FROM THE PUBLIC RELATIONS DESK OF THE DEATH STAR..............

I love Twitter. Instant news, sports results, and just quick thoughts and observations of people. Both real AND ficticious.
Darth Vader has an account. Drunk Hulk does too. Batman as well.
OK, I know, but there are some geek/nerd people out there that do these, and Twitter is better off for it.

One of my favorite is the Public Relations department on the Death Star.
You know, Star Wars?.......
Any way, they are evil and unapologetic about it.

DeathStarPR There is something good about going around blowing up planets. Enjoy the meteor shower tonight!

If you tweet about a certain subject, you usually "hashtag"-#, and name the subject. I.E. #StarWars

DeathStarPR If you see a gangly man with a bowtie come out of a blue wooden box, SHOOT ON SIGHT! Don't let him monologue or touch anything!! #doctorwho

DeathStarPR Justin Beiber to release memoir and biopic. If THAT doesn't make you fly into a killing rage and join the Dark Side, you're broken.

DeathStarPR So it turns out an apple a day DOESN'T keep the doctor away. I TOLD you guys it wasn't literal, but nooOO. Sigh. Abandon ship. #doctorwho

DeathStarPR Classic prank: Spray painted the clones red just as they were about to leave to explore a new planet. They all died. Bazinga! #StarTrek

DeathStarPR #zodiacfacts No matter what your starsign is, if the Death Star is rising, chances are you're in for a pretty bad day.

DeathStarPR #Youdonthavealife if all you do is TWEET about Beiber. If you REALLY want him to notice you, go blow up his car or break into his house.

Fun stuff.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: