Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:58:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Four-Wheeler Stolen In Fletcher - Victims Ask For Help
« previous next »
: [1]
: Four-Wheeler Stolen In Fletcher - Victims Ask For Help  ( 1780 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 06, 2006, 04:19:03 PM »

From The St. Albans Messenger, Thursday Afternoon Edition:

Four-wheeler taken in Fletcher; victims ask for public's help.

Vermont State Police are searching for those responsible for an early morning burglary Sunday in Fletcher in which a four-wheeler was stolen, said a victim of the crime today.

Todd Langlois and Vicki McDonald of 450 Mayotte Rd. reported the theft of a 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700, valued at more than $8,500.

An investigation of the premises revealed that the thieves apparently kicked in a garage door to steal the four-wheeler, which is dark green and recently had a winch installed on it, said McDonald.

The culprits also allegedly rifled through several vehicles on the premises, although nothing was taken from the vehicles.

Langlois and McDonald are offering an undisclosed reward for information leading to the return of the four-wheeler. Anyone with any information regarding the theft is asked to call Vermont State Police at 524-5993.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: