Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:29:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Fairfax Republican Caucus
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Republican Caucus  ( 2408 )
petefitz
: 96

« : July 18, 2010, 07:04:12 PM »

Fairfax Republicans will caucus at my house at 139 Brick Church Rd on Monday, August 2 at 7 pm.  We will be choosing candidates for Justice of the Peace for the fall elections.  Being a justice is not a huge time commitment, but is important to the town as they oversee the elections and rule on property tax valuation disputes.  Our goal is to have a slate of 12 people to run in the fall.  If you would like to run as a Republican, either show up at the caucus, or if you can't make it, email me at petefitz_05454@yahoo.com or call me at 524-7692 to put your name on the ballot.  The town clerk will verify your interest in being on the ballot.   

Karen tells me that she can't make pies due to the heat but will make it gastronomically worth your while to attend.  I hope to see you there!

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax Republican Chairman

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: