Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:12:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  We all have a lot to say but........
« previous next »
: [1]
: We all have a lot to say but........  ( 2909 )
slpott
: 457

« : July 14, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »

Henry, I will be the first to say that I do not know what to say. All I know is that I am numb by your love for one another and both of you have made a difference in my life by being a part of your web site. I  am your neighbor and I would do anything for you but I am at a loss for words. You may be experiencing the same thing with the lack of detail on your postings. It is because we are taking a break and giving ourselves a moment to reflect you and your family. Your wonderful Henry and we love your spirit. Shelly.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : July 15, 2010, 01:04:53 AM »

Shelly,

Well said and thank you for breaking the ice.

I am not one of Henry's neighbors and have never met him or his family but I "feel" connected via the forums.

But Henry and his family were on my mind all last weekend. What an awful time.

When my father passing away Mom had Hospice at the home to help out.

I cannot remember the Hospice volunteers name now, but he said this to me after Dads passing on one of his follow up visits,

"I know it is a cliché, but Time heals all wounds"..

Sounded silly then, but it sorta helps, still.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: