Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:58:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Steeple market calendar online & free cremee for one VIP card holder every day!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Steeple market calendar online & free cremee for one VIP card holder every day!  ( 3213 )
Cat

« : July 13, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »

http://www.steeplemarket.com/steeplemarketcalendar.html

Steeple market now has their calendar available online that shows our specials. You can print out the calendar plus the calendar shows a Steeple market VIP card holders # each day & that person can get a free cremee.

You can sign up for a Steeple market VIP store card at the register & for every $1 you spend in groceries you will get 1 point. Every time you reach 400 points you will receive $5 off your next grocery purchase.

Excludes beer/wine, cigarette, gas purchases. Don't forget Steeple market can also cater any event you have. We will also have a booth at The Art In Bloom festival with food prepared by Steeple market.
« : July 13, 2010, 03:40:31 PM Cat »
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : July 13, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

Thanks to Steeple Market for the beautiful platter of food
that they prepared and gave to me to bring to Henry and his family
in their time of need.

Community !

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
slpott
: 457

« #2 : July 13, 2010, 06:28:25 PM »

Steeple Rocks. They will also be providing food for the 4th annual "Art in Bloom" festival July 24th. We live in a great community. Lets all take advantage of it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: