Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:14:08 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  6/29/10 Photo Blog-Graduation 2010 and Blog- Still Learning
« previous next »
: [1]
: 6/29/10 Photo Blog-Graduation 2010 and Blog- Still Learning  ( 2344 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 28, 2010, 09:50:23 PM »

Tuesday June 29, 2010
Photo Blog

GRADUATION 2010
These were taken before Graduation started. We were getting things set up before we had to do parking detail.

Class motto. It's a quote from the movie "Stepbrothers".

The main stage.

Balloons!

All set to go.

Big crowd on hand.

Seniors filing out of school heading for the tent.

STILL LEARNING

OK, so I finally figured out how to crop. For some reason it's complicated.
Also, I have to upload pictures from my Documents to Henry's Photo Gallery, instead of my Pictures. Don't ask my why. Sunday night I had to post the pictures from the Social on Facebook first, then transferred them to this forum.

And now the latest bit of bewilderment. When I am posting something on Henry's forum, you have a window in which to work. Everything is good, until I fill the window. Then I keep typing, and the window doesn't move up. It stays in the center of the whole blog, and if I keep typing, it moves slowly, but stays in the middle. To see what I have typed, I have to scroll down. I hit the space bar, and the window returns to the middle.
I don't know why.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: