Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:38:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A favorite memory of Reggie Barkyoumb
« previous next »
: [1]
: A favorite memory of Reggie Barkyoumb  ( 3524 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : June 28, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »

Reggie was very excited in the Fall of 2004! Red Sox win the World Series after an 86 year gap!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 29, 2010, 09:23:27 AM »

Reggie's Red Sox Victory Party October 29, 2005 - Photos of Reggie & his sister Florence Magnan included here

We will all miss you Reg, You were truly a wonderful man

Henry Raymond
janet
: 51

« #2 : June 29, 2010, 01:15:07 PM »

When I think of Reggie, I remember how kind he was about letting the BFA cross country team use the Hillcrest Poultry Farm for our annual Egg Run.  They donated a huge number of dozens of eggs over the years to use as prizes to the runners.  He also drove his convertible to lead the runners around the route they had to take.   I think we should dedicate this years Fairfax Egg Run in memory of Reggie.   Thanks again and may he rest in peace.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: