Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:49:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  Meet And Greet Fellow Alumni
| | |-+  BFA Class Of 1964 Photos Taken In 1958
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Class Of 1964 Photos Taken In 1958  ( 7693 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 05, 2010, 06:54:45 PM »

Hi Henry,
I attended BFA grades 1-9 and came across these 2 photos recently. It shows several members of the class of 1964 in the 6th grade during the spring concert in the gym in 1958. Some are now deceased. In one we are singing; in the other we are playing "symphonettes," under the direction of our teacher, Mrs. Bernice Clark. Here are the people I recognize:

Left to right. Row 1 Donna Bruso, Charlene Bessette, Mary Ryan, Beverly Luman, Christopher Montgomery, Chuckie Shaw, Bobby Ramsey.

Row 2 Diancy Montague, Bonnie Bradley, Walter Berthiaume--not sure about the others

I wish I could identify everyone and hope that I'm not wrong about anyone. If you are in touch with people in that class, maybe they would like to see them. I enjoy your forum very much. Thank you for all your effort.

Mary (Ryan) Muir

Although I am sure that not all the 6th grade students went on to High School, I have listed them below:

Class of 1964

*Brooks, Howard
*Coolum,Greg Henry
Bailey, Duane Erden
Baillargeon, Sue Ann-Marie
Barkyoumb, Betty Jean
Berthiaume, Walter James
Bessette, Charlene Mary
Boucher, Kathleen Ann
Bruso, Donna Lee
Burleson, Lorraine Irene
Cutting. Ronald James
Ferrante, Thomas James
Gilbert, Sharon Anne
**Hill, Martha Louise
Karr, Karreen Ann
Leclair, Marcel Joseph
**Luman, Beverly Jean
Marrrier, Judith Ann
Meunier, Ronald Arthur
Montague, Diancy Heath
Ovitt, Randall Dean
Perry, James Myron
Pigeon, Donald Leo
Preston, Louise Judith
Shaw, Charles John
Talcott, Carleton Gary
Tellstone, Brian Allan
Toof, Wayne Harmon
Weston, Wendell Willis
Wilkins, Nancy Louise
« : July 06, 2010, 08:36:15 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : July 05, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »

Henry  I'm pretty sure that the student on the right in the second row of the first picture and the last student on the right in the first row of the second picture is Jim Perry.....By the way , when Jim went to the Vermont Boys State in the summer of 1963, he was selected for Boys Nation and while attending that session in Washington, DC  he met a junior from Arkansas named Bill Clinton. True story .
These are two great photos for those class members who , by the way, are turning age 64 this year I think !!!!
MaryR
: 1

« #2 : July 06, 2010, 01:57:28 PM »

Yes, it certainly is Jimmy Perry in the 2nd row.  Sorry I left him off my original list.    Mary
: [1]  
« previous next »
: