Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:38:47 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Fire
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Fire  ( 2857 )
PotterFXFD
: 269

« : June 05, 2010, 05:41:03 AM »

Good news we have been able to purchase a used ATV to pull our Rescue sled. We purchased a 660 Grizzly with a track kit on it. Over the last couple of years on several occasions we have had calls where we needed to use the sled and had nothing to pull it with, problem now solved. New problem we had a member donate a trailer to hold the ATV and Sled. Problem is it is too small, another town resident has offered to sell use another trailer that is big enough. Problem being we have used most of our money to put together the atv. So we are going to do a bottle drive at Minors store to come up with what we need to purchase the trailer and put the whole package into service. I will try to get pictures of the ATV, Sled, and Trailer posted up here. (if I figure out how)

BOTTLE DRIVE @ MINORS STORE IN FAIRFAX, JUST TELL THEM YOUR BOTTLES ARE FOR THE FIRE DEPT.

AS ALL WAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE FIRE DEPARTMENT
slpott
: 457

« #1 : June 05, 2010, 06:42:42 AM »

Not sure how much you need but don't forget the "Art in Bloom" donations. That is right around the corner. We have quite a few more raffle items this year so hopefully we can double our raffle sales. Good luck.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 05, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »

If you don't have a website to link the photo from Dean, just e-mail it to me and I will be happy to put it up.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: