Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:51:44 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Photo Blog 5/12/10 FXFD Group Photo for St. Albans Messenger
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photo Blog 5/12/10 FXFD Group Photo for St. Albans Messenger  ( 7153 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 11, 2010, 11:07:34 PM »

Wednesday May 12, 2010
Photo Blog

FXFD GROUP PHOTO FOR ST. ALBANS MESSENGER

The St. Albans Messenger is doing their yearly special section on Franklin County Fire Departments and Rescue Squads.
Dave St. Pierre was coming to the station Tuesday night to take the picture. While we were waiting for him to arrive, we got our gear on. Dave arrived, and we got together next to Engine 1, and he snapped some pictures.
Apologies on my part.
A) There was a training session afterwards on wildland fires, and the guy teaching the class took the final group photo with my camera. I forgot to get his name. Sorry! and Thank You for taking the picture.
B) Usually we wear our turnout coats and hold our helmets. This time, we wore the helmets. I didn't take mine up, because I needed to go back to work at the school after the shoot. Thus, I am wearing Patrick Bessette's #10 instead of my #9. Sorry!
C)I grabbed an old coat instead of someone's who wasn't there and had on the reflective vest. So I kinda stick out like a sore thumb.
I am sorry about that. Next time....my helmet and coat.

I took some shots of everyone getting ready while waiting for Dave.

The finished product.

Front row- Matt Kozlowski, Tim Bessette, Jesse Fleming, Jordan Hayes, Dan Vanslette, Kyle Williams
Back row- Deputy Chief Justin Hayes, Tom Snyder, David Toof, Greg Hartmann, Steve Bessette, Duane Leach, Paul Lavallee, Mike Cain, Barry Ovitt, Tom Crucitti, Chief Dean Potter
Standing on Engine 1- Paul Langelier
« : May 12, 2010, 08:33:53 AM MikeF9 »

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : May 12, 2010, 07:12:48 AM »

An excellent group photo Mike - If you want you can upload a full size photo and I can help you link to it - Also, for us old guys with the failing memories - the names would be great - Don't hear much from Dave St. Pierre anymore.  A truly nice guy.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : May 12, 2010, 08:36:15 AM »

And one more apology-Sorry for not putting the names up.
They are up now.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
msm
: 211

« #3 : May 12, 2010, 10:36:05 AM »

Nice photos Mike -- You are missing your vest !!

Mike M
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #4 : May 13, 2010, 05:42:33 PM »

Looking good Mike!!

Stay Safe!

Yours in the Brotherhood,
Brian
Almaville (TN) Fire & Rescue

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: