Fairfax News > Current News & Events

Trophy Trout Stocking In The Lamoille Here In Fairfax

(1/2) > >>

Henry:
Vermont's "Trophy Trout" stocking program will include seven river sections and 33 lakes and ponds receiving 2-year-old trout, some over 18 inches long, according to the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department.

Trout fishing in the trophy trout rivers is open through Oct. 31 in the river sections listed below. There is no length limit. The daily creel limit is two trout.

Stocking dates can change, so anglers should check www.vtfishandwildlife.com to see if stocking has occurred. The river sections to be stocked:

Lamoille River: From the downstream edge of the bridge on Vermont 104 in the Village of Fairfax upstream, about 1.6 miles, to the top of the Fairfax Falls Dam in Fairfax.

mmillette:
Doesn't look like they have stocked yet!! Thanks for the link so I can keep checking!!

Henry:
How about a photo of you when you get one of those trophy trout - Just e-mail it to me and I will be glad to put it up.  I will try to remember to keep checking the link.  Usually someone sees them stocking the river.

Shadylane08:
The section of Lamoille river from the falls to the steeples bridge was stocked on april 20th.  I've heard of quite a few people having good luck already this year.

Razzle Dazzle:

--- Quote from: Shadylane08 on May 10, 2010, 07:39:46 AM ---The section of Lamoille river from the falls to the steeples bridge was stocked on april 20th.  I've heard of quite a few people having good luck already this year.

--- End quote ---

That's correct...I smacked a couple. 
Released for someone else to enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version