Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:48:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Possible Attempted Abduction In St. Albans
« previous next »
: [1]
: Possible Attempted Abduction In St. Albans  ( 5234 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 22, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »

St. Albans City Police are investigating a suspicious incident involving two unknown men who attempted to lure an 8-year-old boy into a vehicle on Tuesday evening.

A light blue van reportedly pulled into a driveway near the intersection of Fairfax Street and South Main Street in St. Albans and asked the young boy for help finding their lost puppy.

The juvenile refused and went home, where he told his mother about the incident.

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : April 23, 2010, 07:03:28 AM »

It seems that educating kids on how to handle these things is working in more situations. Kudos to these brave little kids, but how scary as a parent to know these creeps are out there wanting to do harm! Are we supposed to lock our kids up and teach them fear because of these fruit cakes running loose? Is it fair to grow up learning not to trust people because you have to live in fear of your life? What kind of impact does that have on society in the long run?

What is wrong with people? Is it mental illness?  Childhood trauma? Bad DNA??????

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : April 23, 2010, 07:37:53 AM »

"Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers
for all the problems men face." --Ronald Reagan

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #3 : April 23, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »

"Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers
for all the problems men face." --Ronald Reagan

Chris...What kind of stick are using to stir up the hornets nest?  (I am with you though!)

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: