Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:32:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  What, Nothing About The Red Sox & That Other Team??
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: What, Nothing About The Red Sox & That Other Team??  ( 39454 )
Doyle78
: 46

« #45 : August 28, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »

yes i think the chicago area is one place that red sox nation does not have much of a showing. good game tonight, not so good out come if you are a sox fan. oh well. say hi to jeff for me. how much longer are you there for?
Dick Brown
: 414

« #46 : October 27, 2010, 10:27:15 AM »

Henry    This morning's Boston Globe has a real positive outlook for it's professional sports teams. The Celtics beat the Heat, the Patriots feel good about their record and their chances this Sunday when hosting the Vikings, the Bruins ( boo, hiss ) are playing well and The Sox are looking to pick up Curt Young as their pitching coach           ( whose Oakland staff led MLB in ERA and Innings pitched ). Not much about the Revolution , but professional soccer has always been overlooked in Beantown . All of this can change in a minute, of course, but for today Boston fans can feel good about their world, especially since the Evil Empire firwed their pitching coach ( a Zephyrhills native ) yesterday.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #47 : October 27, 2010, 11:40:38 AM »

My Mom would have been so pleased that the Heat's Dream team lost to her Celtics for the opening game.  She was not a happy camper about LeBron, Dwade, and trying to stack the deck for the Heat.  She referred to the Heat as the NBA's Yankee team.

So needless to say I was a very happy camper in her honor last night!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: