Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:29:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  It Was 54 Years Ago Today That As The World Turns Had Its First Show
« previous next »
: [1]
: It Was 54 Years Ago Today That As The World Turns Had Its First Show  ( 4432 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 02, 2010, 09:33:53 AM »

It was 54 years ago today that As The World Turns made its debut - Many of you weren't born yet and many of you sat in your high chair as kids while your Mom put her ironing board in front of the TV and multi tasked so she would be able to intelligently discuss the problems that were occurring on the show with friends - I remember hearing Maryann and her mother and my mother talking about the characters on the show as if they were members of the immediate family.

Henry Raymond
khort
: 149

« #1 : April 02, 2010, 10:12:14 AM »

I have heard that the show will end in September of this year.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : April 02, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »

That is what Maryann said too - After a very long run, the Soaps have lost their popularity.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: