Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:31:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  What A Week Coming Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: What A Week Coming Up  ( 1982 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 14, 2010, 08:35:06 AM »

I think it may cut our sugaring short because it is not getting down into the 20s at night.  My snow on my lawn is just about gone and I am actually thinking of taking my Electric Power Shovel out of my mud room and putting it down in my garage along with my snow shovel, but that is probably asking for more snow if I do that.

Its only March 14th, so we are bound to get some more snow.  Today is kind of cloudy and gloomy up here in Northwest Vermont, but down in Southern Vermont it is a different story.  I sure do have a lot of small broken Maple Tree limbs in my yard - Don't usually have that many, but the many shingles that blew off my roof earlier tell me we did have quite the wind storm.  Thanks to Mark Minor, I have been able to make it through the winter until warm weather when I have him replace that part of the roof on the South side of my house.

Enjoy the day, even though you have only 23 hours of it today due to daylight saving time.  You did remember to set your clock ahead right?

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: