Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:40:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  New CTV Shows
« previous next »
: [1]
: New CTV Shows  ( 4936 )
ASDuling
: 75

« : March 03, 2010, 08:01:38 AM »

If you were a fan of Corner Gas on CTV you may want to check out a couple new shows on the same channel.
"Hiccups" stars Nancy Robertson and Brent Butt from Corner Gas and is on Monday at 8:00. It's about a children's book author (Nancy) with anger-management issues who seeks help from a life coach (Brent).
"Dan for Mayor" stars Fred Ewanuick (Hank on Corner Gas) as Dan who, after finding out that his ex-girlfriend is engaged, finds himself running for mayor for his home town. It's on right after "Hiccups" at 8:30.

The premier episodes just aired Monday so hard to tell how the show will do. The characters and humor are very reminiscent of Corner Gas.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : March 05, 2010, 02:01:21 AM »

I tried to like that show  but never "got it".

Maybe  MY humor is too juvenile. Ya think???
trussell
: 870

« #2 : March 05, 2010, 08:10:58 AM »

Mike? Juvenile humor? NO WAY!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : March 06, 2010, 12:28:24 AM »

,,,,,,,,I farted....... heheheheh..
: [1]  
« previous next »
: