Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:12:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Valentine's Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Valentine's Day  ( 4543 )
DrewCrash
: 104

« : February 22, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »

It is a rare day when my wife and I can go to the movies. Today we had the opportunity to attend without our 21 month old daughter and we went to see Valentine's Day. It was a good story, well worth a matinee fee. Its a love story on multiple fronts, that eventually in some way can be linked to one another. Think 7 Degrees of Seperation, gone Valetine's Day with friends.

Either way, I thought it was a good movie and if you are lucky enough to go to the movies, I would recommend this.

msm
: 211

« #1 : February 22, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »

My wife and I attended this movie Saturday Night  -- Classic Chick Flick -- It was cute,  with cute ladies   :-)
Lilone
: 81

« #2 : March 02, 2010, 01:36:08 PM »

I went and saw this friday night and I too thought it was a good movie.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: