Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:14:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  So Where's Mike
« previous next »
: [1]
: So Where's Mike  ( 3895 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 17, 2010, 09:21:12 AM »

Are You OK Mike??  You always have your blog up, but it was missing this morning.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : February 17, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »

Rex had an episode last night, and Margie and I took turns staying up with him. This morning we took him to the vet and all seems OK now. He must have tweaked something in his back leg and got kinda freaked out about it. That in turn freaked Margie out, and that in turned freaked Rex out more, and so on. That's the trouble when animals get sick or something's wrong- you can't communicate with them and find out what's wrong and how to calm them down.
When stuff like that happens, I can't multi-task and was only able to concentrate on Rex.
I will have a picture up for Thursday.
Thanks for the concern, Henry!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 17, 2010, 01:35:23 PM »

Nothing like a nosy friend Mike - I checked with Marge and she answered me in a very short time.  I thought you might be on later after I knew what happened.  Glad you are OK and hope Rex comes along.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: