Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:12:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  PUBLIC INVITED TO FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY PICNIC/MEETING
« previous next »
: [1]
: PUBLIC INVITED TO FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY PICNIC/MEETING  ( 3354 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 04, 2004, 05:46:20 AM »

The Fairfax Historical Society will be getting together for a picnic and meeting at Elaine Kirkpatrick’s home at 110 Chaffee Road in Fairfax on Sunday August 15th. The picnic will start about 5:30pm with the meeting starting around 7pm. Everyone is invited to bring a picnic for themselves. Drinks and dessert will be provided. The program for the evening will be “Recording Your Own History “ through the use of scrapbooks, journals, diaries and more. Everyone is invited to bring something like a scrapbook or journal or such to show and tell. The public is invited to attend. You may come for the picnic at 5:30 or come to the meeting at 7. For more information, or directions on how to get to Elaine’s house, please call 849-6638 or 849-6820.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Michael R. Cain
President
Fairfax Historical Society
PO Box 145
Fairfax, Vermont 05454

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: