Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:20:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Man Brutally Beaten - Sister Offers $5,000 Reward
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Fairfax Man Brutally Beaten - Sister Offers $5,000 Reward  ( 36360 )
slpott
: 457

« #45 : January 25, 2010, 06:59:47 AM »

I enjoyed celts. He put a lot of things out there to think about but then again I like hearing and sharing different points of view. He does remind me of Archie Bunker though who I absolutely adore. If he was that miserable he would not live in Fairfax. Hope he comes back and joins us soon. We have all probably needed to "edit" at one time or another.
mirjo
: 785

« #46 : January 25, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »

I know I have, but haven't left an empty space...of course I'm prone to stay the course when I believe in what I'm saying, even if  it's against the odds! I just feel like I missed an important piece of the discussion since celts deleted everything he said! I too like Archie Bunker, not  because I necessarily agree with everything he says, but because he doesn't care who he offends (everyone equally) and he takes himself so seriously. That's why the show was so great. 

I have found that people get most upset when there are flagrant, damaging lies being told or a modicum of truth that no one wants to hear.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: