Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:21:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Things Turned Out Well - No Blockages
« previous next »
: [1]
: Things Turned Out Well - No Blockages  ( 7581 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 15, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »

Just a quick word to let you know that I got home around 6 p.m.  Fairfax Rescue took me down to FAHC around 4 a.m. after a bout with some chest pains.  Great work by our Fairfax Rescue Group and excellent care down at FAHC.  They left no stone unturned and I went into the Cath Lab around 9:30 a.m.  They found no blockages, even the 14 year old Angioplasty is holding up well as well as the two stents put in in 2003.  They have changed some medications and suspect the cause of the chest pain was Acid Reflux, even though the pain was similar to the last two Unstable Angina attacks.

Since I attempted to make my own diagnosis in 2003, I was strictly warned by my family and doctors not to do this again - It is better to have a false alarm than suffer a severe heart attack and not to hesitate to take Nitro Tabs - We are all very happy this long day has ended and much happier that all is well.

The Girls were with me all day - I do have a wonderful family.  A special thanks for your concern also.

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : January 15, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »

Glad to hear that all ended well!
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : January 15, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

Lay off the chili and pork rinds before bed, Henry.

Glad you DID call for the medics.

Also glad all is well.
cassyt
: 84

« #3 : January 15, 2010, 08:13:36 PM »

Happy everything is ok missed you today.
Mummy
: 280

« #4 : January 16, 2010, 01:27:14 AM »

Great news...now that should make you feel better!
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #5 : January 16, 2010, 08:12:40 AM »

So good, so good, so good
to have you back, Henry.

I suspect the out-of-town doughnuts !

Shop Local.
:-)

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Suzy
: 429

« #6 : January 16, 2010, 09:21:17 AM »

I'm so glad you are well, for your family, for Fairfax, and for all of us (selfishly!) 
Take it easy! 
Love,
Suzy
mirjo
: 785

« #7 : January 16, 2010, 11:28:28 AM »

Happy to hear all is well! Have been wondering. Take care. :-)

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
msm
: 211

« #8 : January 16, 2010, 11:39:14 AM »

Henry,

Glad to see you home and well.  Take Care --

Mike M
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #9 : January 16, 2010, 11:40:29 PM »

Glad to hear everything is ok Henry!! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to call.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
petefitz
: 96

« #10 : January 17, 2010, 08:19:26 AM »

Glad you're OK, Henry.  Although the site didn't miss a beat - are you sure you didn't sneak a laptop into the hospital? 

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #11 : January 17, 2010, 09:20:04 AM »

I am so happy that so many people are posting and the site doesn't miss a beat if I am unable to be on.  I know that we have 257 registered members on with quite a few of them posting.  Total unique visits to the site average around 700 a day Monday thru Friday with a little less on the weekend.

Searches from Google or other search engines that connect them to a topic in the forum do not show up in the category but are counted in the statistics of visits to the web sites.

Thank you so much for your participitation.

Henry Raymond
cechinbass
: 16

« #12 : January 18, 2010, 07:42:02 AM »

Glad to hear you are doing better Henry. We woulld sure miss you if something really happened.
ohhman
: 469

« #13 : January 18, 2010, 01:55:49 PM »

Hi Henry, so glad everything turned out well. We prayed for you @ 4:30 Mass Sat.; lots of heads turned when they mentioned your name!  Never hesitate to get checked out for sure; acid reflux is nasty!  Better to be safe then sorry; 10yrs ago this past December my brother-in-law was being treated by his Dr.; said it was acid reflux. He & my sister called the Dr. a few times that evening as the pain wasn't going away, with the answer being take your medicine again & eventually it will get better. Unfortunately, the pain got worse & again the Dr. was called & said go get checked( Dr.had to give OK for insurance reasons). He started having seizures as ambulance got there & died on way to the hospital, with my sister following behind observing it all.    So, listen to your family & always be sure!!!!!!Take it easy & am soooo glad you're back!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: