Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:12:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  LATEST PROPERTY TRANSFERS & BIRTHS UPDATED 7/16/2004
« previous next »
: [1]
: LATEST PROPERTY TRANSFERS & BIRTHS UPDATED 7/16/2004  ( 3385 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 17, 2004, 06:43:47 AM »

Hi All,

Well I finally got to update the property transfers and births here in town.  In regards to births, we did have a set of twins born here, although as I look down through the names, I have to admit that I know only one of the couples who had a child.

Property here in town as far as new homes are concerned are still running, at least by my standards rather high.  Several of our older homes here in town have been sold, including the Liza Bevins house at the foot of Mill Hill, the Wold House on the Huntville Road and the Fred & Bette Bellows house on Main Street here in the village.  I suspect that the homes owned by Ola Tracy and Larry Greenia on the Fletcher Road will be sold as their estates get settled as well as the home of Albert Rich here in the village.

I am in the process of trying to get a new map of Fairfax up, but need to get quite a bit more information.  I believe the last time I did the map we had about 109 roads here in town.  I am told that we now have around 200 roads, so it is no wonder that we old timers look a little puzzled when some of these road names are mentioned.  I don’t have a lot of skill when it comes to doing this type of stuff, but will leave the map quite large with some numbers down the left hand side of it to use as a guide.  I will place all the names I have at the top of the page with that guide number beside it, so if you scroll down to that number, then across the page you should come up with something that is familiar to identify where the road is.

You may find the latest births and property transfers by going to my main website and clicking on:

Births – updated 7/16/2004

Property Transfers – Updated 7/16, 2004

The main website is located at:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/

Have a great day,
Henry

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: