Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:23:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  In Case You Were Wondering, I Am Alive & Gaining
« previous next »
: [1]
: In Case You Were Wondering, I Am Alive & Gaining  ( 3265 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 06, 2010, 05:53:24 PM »

You may have noticed that I have not been on as much recently and not at all since early last evening.  I have a reoccuring Allergic Reaction that happens from time to time.  As of this morning my right eye was swollen almost shut and my daughter Mary Kay ended up taking me to the doctors.  They have put me on prednizone and there is some improvement as I am now able to see out of that eye since the swelling has gone down.  I should have gone to the Doctor's earlier and he would have given me prednizone and it would not have spread from my right ear, to my right face, right side of my head and right eye.

All is well and my apologies as I have some posting to do, but will be easing into it.

Henry Raymond
Torrie Dennis
: 53

« #1 : January 07, 2010, 08:41:42 AM »

Hope You Feel Better Henry
Lilone
: 81

« #2 : January 07, 2010, 02:03:04 PM »

That sounds awful. Maybe you are allergic to posting. . jk hope you feel better Henry.
cechinbass
: 16

« #3 : January 07, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »

Hope you get to feeling better soon Henry
: [1]  
« previous next »
: