Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:01:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother Of Suzanne McGregor Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother Of Suzanne McGregor Passes Away  ( 1732 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 31, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »

THERESA (WHITTLE) FONTAINE

BURLINGTON - Theresa Whittle Fontaine, 83, of Burlington, died on Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2009 in Fletcher Allen Health Care following a short illness. She was born in Burlington on Oct. 21, 1926. On May 15, 1948, Theresa married Gerard J. Fontaine. Gerard predeceased her on Sept. 3, 2009. For most of Theresa's life she worked as a seamstress in the clothing industry. Later, Theresa enjoyed many years as a tailor for Michael Kehoe in downtown Burlington. Theresa is survived by her children; Suzanne McGregor and her partner John Spaulding of Fletcher, Pamela Fontaine of Essex Junction, and Jackie Fontaine of Colchester, two grandchildren; Joseph McGregor and his wife, Rebecca, and Jennifer Gillilan, three great grandchildren; Miranda Gillilan, Jakob McGregorWestover, and Evan McGregor. She is also survived by her sisters; Margaret Whittle, Genevieve Loiselle and Agnes and Ronnie Bushey, and her brothers; Leonard Whittle, Bernard and Theresa Whittle, Wilfred and Martha Whittle, and many nieces and nephews. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2009 at 10 a.m. in Christ the King Church with burial to follow in New Mt. Calvary Cemetery. There will be no visiting hours. In lieu of flowers, contributions in Theresa's memory may be made to the American Lung Association 372 Hurricane Lane, Suite 101, Williston, VT 05495. Arrangements are in the care of the Ready Funeral & Cremation Service South Chapel, Burlington. To send online condolences to the family, please visit www.readyfuneral.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: