Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:14:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother Of Juliette Horton Hit By Truck In Winnooski & Dies
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother Of Juliette Horton Hit By Truck In Winnooski & Dies  ( 3594 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 19, 2009, 08:47:39 AM »

Our sympathy goes out to Ted & Juliette Horton who are very active parishioners of St. Luke's Parish - They are members of St. Luke's Choir and Ted is also a Lector.

PAULINE H. ROCHELEAU

WINOOSKI - Pauline H. Rocheleau, 79, died unexpectedly Friday, Dec. 18 while walking to daily Mass at St. Francis Xavier Church.

Pauline was born May 6, 1930 to August and Helen (Julien) Sourmail and lived her whole life on Maple Street in the house her parents built. Pauline graduated from Cathedral High school, Class of 1949. After raising her family, she worked for IBM in Essex Junction for 18 years, retiring in 1990. Family, faith and walking were her life. Anyone who knew her will remember her beautiful smile, unfailing positive attitude, and boundless energy. Our Mom was totally accepting of everyone and had a particular fondness for children and animals. She valued the time she spent on Thursdays volunteering at Fletcher Allen. The joy and hope she spread were for patients and staff alike! She completed 10 years of volunteer service at Fletcher Allen, and received a Certificate of Recognition from Vermont's Healthy Aging Initiative. She is survived by her children: Louise Rocheleau of Burlington, Juliette (Ted) Horton of Westford, Aline (Pat) Leclaire of Charlotte, and Paul (Erica) Rocheleau of Portland, Ore. She is also survived by grandchildren Amanda (Tyler) Carr of Williston, Adam Horton of Manchester, N.H., and Lea and Elizabeth Rocheleau of Portland, Ore. Pauline was predeceased by her husband, Louis G. Rocheleau, in 1988; her daughter, Mary, in 1960; her son, Gerard, in 1993; and her daughter, Anita, in May of this year. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday, Dec. 22 at 10 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, St. Peter Street in Winooski. Visiting hours will be held on Monday, Dec. 21st from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the LaVigne Funeral Home, 132 Main St. Winooski. Contributions may be made to St. Francis Xavier Church.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 19, 2009, 12:24:51 PM »

Lavigne's does not have a web site, but you can send condolences through the Burlington Free Press Legacy.Com:

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=10763325522289&cid=full

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: