Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:55:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wedding: Christopher Murphy and Susan Fredholm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wedding: Christopher Murphy and Susan Fredholm  ( 4298 )
Barbara
: 270

« : December 13, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »

Susan Fredholm and Christopher Murphy were married on October 11, 2009 on a sunny fall afternoon at Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown, NH.

Susan (Alvirne High School 2001) and Chris (Bellows Free Academy 2001) met as members of the first graduating class of Olin College of Engineering in Needham MA. Following Olin, they both completed Master’s degrees at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Susan is now a consultant for PE Americas, an environmental life cycle assessment firm in Boston.

Chris is performing doctoral research in underwater robotics with MIT and the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.

The bride is the daughter of Nancy Fredholm and the late Kenneth Fredholm of Hudson, NH. The groom is the son of Barbara Murphy and the late Michael Murphy of Fairfax, VT.

The Maid of Honor was Susan’s sister, Jennifer, and the bridesmaids were Chris’ sister, Kathryn, and college friends Que Anh Nguyen and Jessica Anderson. The Best Man was Chris’ longtime friend Aaron Vallett and groomsmen were college friends Adam Horton, Dan Lindquist and Mike Curtis. Another college friend of the couple, Jay Gantz, played the cello for their ceremony.

The ceremony was officiated by NH Justice of the Peace, Jane Rokes, and included readings by both Jennifer and Kathryn. The outdoor ceremony was followed with an indoor reception at Zorvino Vineyards.

The couple enjoyed a honeymoon in the Caribbean islands of Saint Martin and Saba before returning to their new home in Quincy, Massachusetts.

http://www.mapyourwedding.com/weddings/478514-23/susan-fredholm--christopher-murphy.html
« : December 13, 2009, 09:22:55 PM Henry »
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : December 13, 2009, 09:50:15 PM »

Congratulations!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: