Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:13:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  One extra CHRISTMAS card
« previous next »
: [1]
: One extra CHRISTMAS card  ( 5656 )
cedarman
: 370

« : December 07, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »

Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a  CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get  rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice,  CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world..

Make  sure it says "Merry Christmas" on  it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's not  the Christian way, you know.)

ACLU
 125 Broad Street
 18th  Floor
 New York , NY 10004

Two  tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing  contributions.  So spend 47 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is  no such thing as a " Holiday Tree". . . It's always been called a CHRISTMAS  TREE!

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want  to communicate with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union) is the  one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything Christian  away from us. They represent the atheists and others in this war. Help put  Christ back in Christmas!
red
: 41

« #1 : December 07, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »

Make sure you add "God Bless You"
gpdvt
: 56

« #2 : December 07, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »

when did postage go up to .47?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/christmas/aclucards.asp

watch out for the Nigerian Lottery email too..you'll lose much more than .47.

Merry Christmas, may the true reason for the seaon find a place in your hearts.
« : December 07, 2009, 05:41:02 PM Henry »
Mummy
: 280

« #3 : December 10, 2009, 01:33:33 AM »

I'm in, count my Christmas Card!  Like the way you think!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: