Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:47:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wedding: Drolette-Racine
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wedding: Drolette-Racine  ( 3068 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 08, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »

BURLINGTON -- Melanie Drolette, daughter of Donald and April Drolette of Milton, and Eric Racette, son of Kenneth and Kathleen Racette of Plattsburgh, N.Y., formerly of Fairfax, were united in marriage Aug. 22.

The Rev. Jon Schnobrich officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the UVM Catholic Newman Center.

Wendy Drolette and Dori Fredette, sisters of the bride, were the maids of honor. Ella and Annie Racette were the flower girls.

Brandon and James Racette, brothers of the groom, were the best men. Lucas Racette was the ring bearer.

A reception was held at the Old Lantern, after which the couple honeymooned in Italy.

Mrs. Racette graduated from Milton High School and the University of Vermont. She is a dental hygienist at Alpine Family Dental. Her husband attended the University of Vermont and Johnson State College. He is a building contractor with Vt. Construction and Repair.

The couple reside in South Burlington.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: