Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:07:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  JoAnne Captures The Windmills Across The Lake From Bessette Rd
« previous next »
: [1]
: JoAnne Captures The Windmills Across The Lake From Bessette Rd  ( 3565 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 18, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »

Hi Henry,
It was so clear today, that I could see the windmills across the lake at Ellenburg, I believe. I was at the top of Bessette Rd. You have to look closely at the horizon, and I did some exposure adjustments to bring out the windmills.
Hope you can pick them out.

JoAnne

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : November 18, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »

I asked JoAnne if she had any idea how far away those windmills were and she responded:

"You got me thinking. Measuring on an atlas...as the crow flies, it looks to be about 40 miles for the distance on the windmills. Some of your forum members may have a good idea if that is an accurate measurement. I only knew it might be in Ellenburg, because of information from one of my customers in the area.

JoAnne"

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : November 21, 2009, 02:30:13 AM »

Are them windmills producing electricity to the current grid??

Who is the manufacturer of them there wind generators?
Siemens?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: