Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:54:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  11/12/09 Blog and Pictures- Fairfax in a Calendar!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: 11/12/09 Blog and Pictures- Fairfax in a Calendar!!  ( 3726 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : November 12, 2009, 12:24:24 AM »

November 12, 2009

FAIRFAX IN A CALENDAR!!

Margie had the day off, so we loaded Rex into the car and headed for the Islands to get some apples at the Apple Farm Market. Did some looking around, and they had a couple of Vermont calendars, and I always look too see if Fairfax is featured. Never is.
But wait! Here's a Mayer's Covered Bridges of Vermont 2010 calendar, and that photo on the back looks familiar. Check, and...............
YES!!

The cover of the calendar.

There it is! The Maple Street covered bridge!

This picture has to be a few years old, as the bridge is now a barnboard red.

The picture was taken by Doug Magnant. It is published by Mayer-Photo-Graphics of Essex Junction, VT, and printed in ITALY?!?!
Nice calendar. Keep you eyes open where they sell calendars-Barnes and Noble, calendar stores and kiosks, etc. Price is $10.95.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : November 15, 2009, 02:42:39 AM »

THAT is the Bridge I remember.....
: [1]  
« previous next »
: