Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:22:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  Good Luck Wishes From Bellows Falls
« previous next »
: [1]
: Good Luck Wishes From Bellows Falls  ( 3318 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 01, 2009, 06:32:35 PM »

Good luck to BFA Fairfax, they will need it, as do we.  It would be wonderful if we both made it through to the finals as it would be the first time the two teams have ever met.  Both Windsor and Springfield have been to the playoffs the past couple of years, Springfield were the state champs last year and have 12 seniors on their team.  Playoff experience helps the teams and the coaching staffs.  Henry is very happy to get the play off experience and is hoping we get the chance beyond the first play off game.  That would be great.

It will be a long week of hard work leading up to next Saturday.  Tell the bullets we said to enjoy it and they have lots of folks in BF that will be rooting for them to take it to Windsor!

Love, Lynn Raymond-Empey

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: