Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:08:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  BFA Football Photos From The Winooski Game By Karen McNall
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Football Photos From The Winooski Game By Karen McNall  ( 6371 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 01, 2009, 08:04:35 AM »

Henry,

I’ll send you a few pictures from the game today.  Feel free to post.  We started a new tradition with Winooski this year.  As you can see, we won the trophy.  It’s half BFA and half Winooski.  Our proud coaches after the game.

Left to right - Coach Laroche, Coach Williams, Coach Hebert, Coach Redding, Coach Campbell

Player introductions thru the tunnel

For a larger photos, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/bfafootball_2009
« : November 01, 2009, 08:13:02 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : November 01, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : November 03, 2009, 08:43:27 AM »

Battle of the Bonnet

There are the long-standing traditional football rivalries in Vermont high school football like St. Johnsbury-Lyndon, Burlington-Rice, Rutland-MSJ and Woodstock-Windsor to name a few.

Now enter the inaugural "Battle for the Bonnet." BFA-Fairfax claimed the trophy, complete with a helmet, by beating Winooski, 28-7, in a Division III football game on Saturday.

The trophy was created to honor the football chapter between the two schools, which have longstanding rivalries in other varsity sports. Adding to the "Bonnet" interest is BFA-Fairfax coach Mike Williams who played football at Winooski and Dick Hebert, a former assistant and head coach at Winooski, who moved to Fairfax as an assistant this year.

The Bullets, who are playing in their third full varsity season, are at Windsor for a Saturday

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: