Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:06:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Vermont News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos of the Steeple Market Fire
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos of the Steeple Market Fire  ( 4957 )
TS
: 2

« : October 30, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »

Hi all - I thought I would put it out there that I was on-scene christmas eve of 2008 when Steeple Market caught fire and have the only hi-resolution images from that night. Maybe you're a fire fighter and you want a print or maybe for histories sake want one let me know and we can work something out. Thanks!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : October 30, 2009, 03:13:30 PM »

Tim,  Hopefully what you will work out is meeting with our Fairfax Firefighters some Tuesday night and showing them the prints you have and allowing them to select the prints they might want of this long night fighting the Steeple Market Fire.  Keep in mind that these firefighters did this instead of spending Christmas Eve with their families and it would be a truly nice gift to them.  The Town of Fairfax might also like to select one for their upcoming Town Report and I am sure that Mike Cain, our Fairfax Historical Society President would welcome any photos also to add to our Fairfax Historical Society Photo Collection.

You could imprint them with your name like Olan Mills does if you wish so other copies could not be made.
« : October 30, 2009, 03:37:28 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #2 : December 23, 2009, 10:47:29 AM »

We had many fire fighters there Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hopefully this year we can spend the time with our family's.  But would love to look at any pictures you may have. We meet every Tuesday night at the station from 7-9pm (Not 1/29 taking a holiday) if one of these nights does not work for you feel free to give me a call and we can schedule a date that works for both of use.

Chief Dean Potter, Fairfax Fire, 849-9837 home number
: [1]  
« previous next »
: