Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:18 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  Meet And Greet Fellow Alumni
| | |-+  25 yrs and my life is still...CLASS OF 85 25 yr Reunion
« previous next »
: [1]
: 25 yrs and my life is still...CLASS OF 85 25 yr Reunion  ( 9514 )
mirjo
: 785

« : October 14, 2009, 04:36:27 AM »

We're looking for you if you haven't heard from us yet...so if you've reached this site, leave your name and e-mail. We're planning a big event and want everyone to come this year! So tell us where you are at by leaving your email address.

Looking for Tracie Jenkins, Todd Ronson, and Jeff Norcross to name a few we're unsure of. If you happen to know contact them and tell them it's been 25yrs (in case they've been busy and lost track!)

More details as they develop...

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
cowtchr
: 17

« #1 : October 19, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

Hi Lisa,

Glad to see someone is taking the leadership in our 25 year reunion. 

I would love to help, just let me know.   I don't have any contact information on those you listed, but I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for missing persons.

Looking forward to hearing from others.

Thanks!

Kelley Horr Mills
« : October 19, 2009, 01:04:41 PM cowtchr »
mirjo

« #2 : October 20, 2009, 03:27:55 AM »

Hey Kelley,

Funny you should arrive here! Cathy has you on her list and  was looking for contact info! Things are under control at he moment, but will likely need a hand at some point!  Will keep you posted & in the mean time need YOUR contact info!

We really want to do something nice and get as many people here to participate as possible. What we're planning can't work w/o a majority commitment to it so...

cowtchr
: 17

« #3 : October 20, 2009, 08:46:55 AM »

What a coincidence! 

I have contact info for Lorraine Irish Titus and Heather Shedd Hoben.  Let me know if you need these.

Keep me posted--I'm really excited since I missed the last one!

Regards,

Kelley
mirjo

« #4 : October 20, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

I have Lorraine's e-mail address and I think Angie has Heather on her list,  I know Heather is on Facebook. It's been fairly easy so far because  many people have a facebook page. All we are doing right now is gathering contact info. We are meeting again on Nov. 3 and expect to have this part and the necessary info for a flyer done. and then we plan to e-mail everyone with an e-mail address or send it via snail mail to those who don't!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: