Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:52:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  VERMONT STATE POLICE WEEKLY REPORT 1-2 TO 1-8 2006
« previous next »
: [1]
: VERMONT STATE POLICE WEEKLY REPORT 1-2 TO 1-8 2006  ( 2985 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 12, 2006, 07:02:30 PM »

In an effort to keep the citizens of Franklin and Grand Isle Counties informed of the work being done by the Troopers assigned to the ST Albans barracks, we provide this summary of activity for the week of 1-2-2006 to 1-8-2006.  

Total Number of incidents investigated in Franklin and Grand Isle Counties – 148

Traffic Accidents w/ injuries – 3

Traffic Accidents with damage resulting – 24

Alarm responses – 7

911 hang up calls investigated – 5

Suspicious person(s) investigated – 21

Theft complaints – 10

Burglaries – 7 (2 in Highgate, 2 in ST Albans Town, 1 in Swanton, 1 in Berkshire and 1 in Sheldon)

Motor vehicle complaints investigated – 22

DUI’s arrested – 4 (2 in Georgia, 2 in ST Albans Town)

On Wed, January 4th, Sgt. Bose initiated an aggressive motor vehicle campaign in the Enosburg/Richford area, with the help of Cpl. Mays and Troopers Hill & Sweeny.  The campaign resulted in 6 OSC (civil driving while license suspended violations), 2 criminal DLS violations, 11 tickets issued, 12 warnings issued.

On January 3rd, Sgt. Langevin, Tprs M Hill, Bruzzi, Rolandini, Smith and Badger assisted the Drug Task Force, led by Sgt. Matt Birmingham, in the execution of a search warrant at 28 Greenwich St in Swanton.  The warrant resulted in the arrests of Joyce Audette for Possession of Crack; Luis Colon, Poss. of Crack, Jerome Daniels, Poss. of Crack and Carrie Emond, Poss. of Prescription Drugs.  $1350 in cash was seized at the residence as well.

On the morning on Jan. 9th, Trooper Lamothe was called out to assist St. Albans City PD with a B&E in progress at Progressive Auto.  The owner of the property was awakened by someone trying to make entry.  Trooper Lamothe's canine, JC, was able to track the suspect twice.  The suspect laid down twice in an attempt to hide.  This case is still under investigation.

There were nine total arrests for the week: 4 Criminal DLS by Troopers J. Hill, Marcellus and McCallum, one drug possesion at the Highgate Point of Entry by Trooper Lamothe, and four DUI arrests.  The DUI's are as follows: One on I-89 in Georgia by Trooper Marcellus; one in St. Albans Town by Trooper Rolandini; one on I-89 in St. Albans Town by Trooper M Hill and one in Georgia by Trooper M Hill

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: