Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:02:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  10/12/09 Photo Blog- Friday Night at Weedsport
« previous next »
: [1]
: 10/12/09 Photo Blog- Friday Night at Weedsport  ( 3688 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 11, 2009, 10:27:28 PM »

October 12, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT AT WEEDSPORT

The frontstretch of the Cayuga County Speedway in Weedsport, NY. I'm thinking they have concerts there, too.

Ellie and Lonnie

There was a lot of standing around, waiting to see if they were going to race, or pull the plug.

A lot of standing around...........

They said, "We're racing!", so we got the cars out.

The 45 of Chuck Hebing and the 10 of Jeff Cook

Thrashing to see why the engine was mis-firing. Plug wires got crossed.

Then there was more standing around after it started raining again. Left to right-Jeff Cook, Lee Ladauceur, Ellie, Tommy Wickham, and Lee's brother, Joey Ladauceur, a winning pro-stock driver. The back of Anthony's head is at the bottom of the picture. Tommy had changed out of his driver's suit because he broke a rear end in hot laps, and was done for the night. In the end, we all were, as they did pull the plug.

Lots for racing and racing-related pictures and picture blogs this week. Apologies to the followers who aren't interested in racing, but quite a few of our friends with ESS read my blogs. Thank you.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : October 16, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »

Weed Sport... hehe, hehe...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: