Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:05:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Be Cautious In Being A Good Samaritan
« previous next »
: [1]
: Be Cautious In Being A Good Samaritan  ( 2995 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 08, 2006, 07:30:03 AM »

A manhunt was underway last night after a good samaritan was STABBED on Interstate 89. It happened near the rest area in Royalton. Police say a driver stopped to help a man who appeared to be stranded -- his car broken down. But it turned out to be a hoax. The suspect pulled a knife on the passing motorist and robbed him. He was also hit in the head -- and stabbed in the leg. The robber then got out of the vehicle -- and was picked up by someone driving the car that appeared to be broken down. Police say the robber was average size. He has a scraggly beard. The car is a dark colored Audi with Vermont plates. The driver was treated and released from the hospital. But the robber -- and his accomplice are on the loose tonight. If you have any information, call the State Police.

I believe I would have second thoughts about stopping and perhaps would find it better to call 911 and advise the Vermont State Police that there was a car broken down at a particular mile marker

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: