Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:12:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 9/5/09 and Blog- Flying Solo This Weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 9/5/09 and Blog- Flying Solo This Weekend  ( 2357 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : September 04, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

September 5, 2009
Picture of the Day

The varsity soccer field is all set for Saturday's home opener.

FLYING SOLO THIS WEEKEND

Margie is off to her annual croquet tournament this weekend. She won a couple of years ago, and they are doing a Masters Championship of former winners, so she's pretty psyched.
This means it will be just Rex and I this weekend. I have nothing major planned. Well, laundry and dishes, but other than that..........
I may check out the soccer and football games Saturday and get a couple of pictures.
I am also thinking movie marathon. I haven't watched The Dark Knight on DVD yet. Sacrilege, I know, plus I haven't see Watchmen yet.
The lawn was mowed Monday, and it hasn't rained, so that doesn't need mowing again. The museum is not open for a couple of weeks.
I thinking naps.
The NASCAR race is Sunday night, I think, so there is that as well.

I'm still waiting on the full results from Granby. Chuck Hebing won. Anthony was starting around 17th. And that's where he finished-17th.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: