Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:52:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  School Buses Make A Test Run?
« previous next »
: [1]
: School Buses Make A Test Run?  ( 2383 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 04, 2009, 07:55:11 AM »

Saw a school bus go down by yesterday.  Suspect they may be making a test run to establish their schedule for the coming year.  Don't know who the bus drivers are now, but a few years ago knew them all by name:

Francis Bessette, Raymond McNall, Herb Wilkins, Bob Gates and Ben Young

And the hot lunch program:

Clarice Shepardson, Helen Rooney and Madeline Popple
« : August 04, 2009, 07:59:09 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
stewarp
: 21

« #1 : August 04, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »

School buses have been running for the past few weeks to transport over 80 students to summer school here at BFA.  This is a very beneficial program for many of our students.  They continue with their studies and receive lunch.  Many thanks to the staff and students who have conducted this program.
Torrie Dennis
: 53

« #2 : August 05, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »

Both my children have gone to the camp at the school this year and both have enjoyed it very much. Aside from the learning, they also did some fun projects with the kids and also took them on fieldtrips. I am thankful for this program and appreciate the people who have worked their summers off to provide this free service. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: