Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:09:24 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Food Shelf
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Food Shelf  ( 4620 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : July 04, 2009, 07:21:48 AM »

I would like to remind all Westford residents, that the Food Shelf in Fairfax  is indeed available to all Westford residents, as well as residents of Fairfax and Fletcher.  In fact, Dot Root of Westford is an ardent supporter of the food shelf, and several years ago  we combined the resources of food shelf that Mrs. Stark had held in her home,  with the food shelf in Westford.
We are open the first two Wednesdays of the month from 9-12 at the United Church which is near the blinking light, on the Fletcher Road, in Fairfax. As always, we respect your privacy.
Rev. Elizabeth and Dot Root.
Please pass this information along!
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : October 11, 2009, 03:25:49 PM »

As this is the 2nd Wednesday of the month, we are open, 9-12 and the United Church on the corner by  Foothills Bakery
: [1]  
« previous next »
: