Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:19:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  World News
| |-+  Current Events
| | |-+  Michael Jackson Dead At Age 50
« previous next »
: [1]
: Michael Jackson Dead At Age 50  ( 4652 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 25, 2009, 06:08:29 PM »

Michael Jackson, the record-breaking, sensationally gifted "King of Pop" who emerged from childhood superstardom to become the entertainment world's most influential singer and dancer, and the tabloid world's most disturbing celebrity, has died. He was 50.

A person with knowledge of the situation says Jackson died Thursday in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

Capt. Steve Ruda said Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off Thursday with police tape.

News trucks were gathered, helicopters flew overhead, and orange cones were laid out to redirect traffic.

His death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

Jackson, 50, hasn't released a studio album since 2001, and his turns in the spotlight have mostly focused on his personal troubles.

Jackson was arrested in 2003 on child-molestation charges and acquitted in 2005 after a trial in California.

The pop singer was scheduled to kick off a series of shows in London.

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : June 26, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »

I just saw this post here.

Henry, delete my POST in your satellite post, PLEASE!

Michael Jackson's death was cardiac arrest.
For celebrity's that translates to drug overdose.

Yet another tragic saga for a talented person. He WAS the reason for the creation of the original MTV, when they played videos.
Pedophilia, drugs, addicted to plastic surgery, freezing monkey bones, sad, sad, sad.

His album Thriller had SEVEN hit singles.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : June 26, 2009, 10:22:30 PM »

I just saw this post here.

Henry, delete my POST in your satellite post, PLEASE! (never mind, I could do it myself. Nice OPTION Henry!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Jackson's death was cardiac arrest.
For celebrities that translates to drug overdose.

Yet another tragic saga for a talented person. He WAS the reason for the creation of the original MTV, when they played videos.
Pedophilia, drugs, addicted to plastic surgery, freezing monkey bones, sad, sad, sad.

His album Thriller had SEVEN hit singles.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: