Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:18:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Tales Of Our Community
| | |-+  Your Family Genealogy - A Great Gift For Your Children
« previous next »
: [1]
: Your Family Genealogy - A Great Gift For Your Children  ( 4445 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 25, 2009, 07:45:46 AM »

We all talk about it and for those of us that are older, there are many things we wish we had written down.  In this day and age, there are many forms that you can get to record your own personal family genealogy and you don't have to go out and buy them.  A good place to start is with your own family and you can download or print the form called Family Group Record and fill in what you can of it.  Don't worry about the proof as that can be extremely time consuming.  If you are getting the information from an older person, always good to write down their comments about the person as these comments can be the most interesting part of the whole genealogy.

If you would like to download form (s), just click on the following link:

Henry Raymond
Sue W.
: 167

« #1 : June 25, 2009, 11:37:34 AM »

Here's another plug for your local library, most Vermont libraries subscribe to Vermont Online Library which includes free access to heritagequest.com  
« : June 25, 2009, 12:27:34 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: