Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:37:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  Meet And Greet Fellow Alumni
| | |-+  BFA Class Of 1959 Holds Its 50th Class Reunion
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Class Of 1959 Holds Its 50th Class Reunion  ( 6740 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 09, 2009, 11:52:18 AM »

Class of BFA1959 reunion was held Aug. 8 at Chow Bella in St. Albans. There were 10 members out of 16 present. They are Left to right: Roger Geno, Pauline (Webb) Lavallee, Ronald Lamell, JoAnn (Ryan) Duffy, Ronald Gates, Barbara (Ovitt) Sargent, Robert Howard, Jane (Cushing) Carlson, Ronald Perry, Giles Boissoneault.

To view a larger photo of the above, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/BFA1959_090808/0224_G?full=1

Members of the Class of 1959 were: Anita Louise Barkyoumb, Shirley Eleanor Billado, Giles Lucien Boissoneault, Jayne Marie Cushing, Collette Yvonne DeLoeschnigg, Joyce Adeline dudley, Ronald James Gates, Roger Arthur Geno, Robert Arnold Howard, Michael Robert Irish, Ronald Richard Lamell, Richard John Laverdure, Mary Jean Magnan, Kathleen June McGue, Barbara Jane Ovitt, Ronald Bates Perry, Norman Joseph Roberge, Elaine Ruth Rowland, Joanne Elizabeth Ryan, Robert Ralph Scott, Richard George Stewart, Ralph Charles Tracy, Pauline Elizabeth Webb and Una Jayne Wright

To view a larger photo of the above, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/BFA1959_090808/00613_G?full=1

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : August 09, 2009, 05:18:06 PM »

I am getting a lot of questions on who is who in both the alive & deceased photos of the graduates - Maybe someone from the class of 1959 can send me a note so I can identify them.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : August 09, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »

The Classmates in the deceased group are:

The first one is Michael Irish, then Anita Barkyoumb, Ralph Tracy, Shirley Billado, Dick Lavendure, Mary Jean Magnan, Bobby Scott and Joyce Dudley -

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: