Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:17:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  CPR Training
« previous next »
: [1]
: CPR Training  ( 6804 )
trussell
: 870

« : June 16, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »

Fairfax Rescue is planning on conducting CPR classes this summer.  Both "CPR For the Professional Rescuer" and "Layperson CPR" will be offered.  Please Contact Trevor Russell at 316-6814 or russelltrevor@hotmail.com, or leave a message for Andy Higgins at the station- 849-2773 for more information.

Thanks,
Trevor

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
special ED

« #1 : June 17, 2009, 03:20:52 AM »

I think this would be good to learn
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #2 : June 17, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »

Costs?  at the Station?

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
trussell

« #3 : June 17, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »

It will most likely be held at the Fairfax Fire Station.  The cost is typically around $20, but I will have to confirm that.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
special ED

« #4 : June 17, 2009, 07:04:34 PM »

sign me and the wife and kids up good thing to know in a tight spot
trussell

« #5 : July 02, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »

The "CPR For the Professional Rescuer" class is set for July 18 at noon at the fire station.  This is geared towards those involved with EMS, fire, nursing, or medical fields.  The cost will be $30 and I believe this takes about 6 hours, though we may be able to finish a little early.

We will be offering the "Layperson CPR" class as well this summer but are still firming up a date.

Please let me know if any of you are interested- 316-6814 or russelltrevor@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Trevor

edakrupp

« #6 : July 03, 2009, 06:42:47 AM »

All people involved with the care for children and babies need to be trained too. It is a requirement for the state of Vermont for child care providers to have an annual refresher course. don't forget to inform and offer it them too.
trussell

« #7 : July 03, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »

Yes, we are also offering a CPR refresher course.  I'm not sure of the date, but if anyone is interested, let me know and I can get back to you.

Thanks!
-Trevor

Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #8 : July 04, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »

Basic CPR is 2 breaths per 30 compressions.

Unless it is on Special Ed.

Then it is 30 compressions and then discuss the bill he sent you!

I kid, ED,,,,
I will breath life into you ANYTIME! (as long as you don't tongue me.)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: