Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:43:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  Semi Finals Photos By Marlene Karr - Lady Bullets WIN 9 - 0 - Jun 10, 2009
« previous next »
: [1]
: Semi Finals Photos By Marlene Karr - Lady Bullets WIN 9 - 0 - Jun 10, 2009  ( 5799 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 10, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 11, 2009, 07:10:07 AM »

Victoria Bessette took a no-hitter into the seventh inning and BFA-Fairfax advanced to the Division III high school softball state championship game with a 9-0 win over Rivendell in Wednesday’s semifinals.

The top-seeded Bullets (17-2) advance to face Peoples in the title game, tentatively set for 4:30 p.m. Friday at the University of Vermont’s Archie Post Field.

Bessette finished with three strikeouts and one walk Wednesday. The only hit against her was Lindsey Carter’s lead-off single in the top of the seventh inning.

Olivia Root and Jessica Babcock (double) each had three hits and three runs to lead BFA at the plate. Stephanie Karr added two hits and three RBIs while Casey Baczewski and Brittany Sweet provided two hits and two RBIs apiece.

Henry Raymond
msm
: 211

« #2 : June 11, 2009, 07:59:05 AM »

Awesome Job Lady Bullets !! Good Luck at UVM !! 

Mike M
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #3 : June 11, 2009, 08:16:48 AM »

That's Awesome! Think of nothing else but domination until it's over.  GO BULLETS!

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
Coach McQ
: 5

« #4 : June 11, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »

I would like to thank all the fans that have supported us all season.  We apppreciate the excitement that you bring to the games.   The girls are looking forward to returning the favor by bringing a championship home to Fairfax!!  Hope to See you all at the game Friday!  Seth
: [1]  
« previous next »
: