Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:57:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Vermont News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  3rd Annual "Art in Bloom" Festival
« previous next »
: [1]
: 3rd Annual "Art in Bloom" Festival  ( 3445 )
slpott
: 457

« : June 02, 2009, 05:38:30 AM »

Just a remiinder that the planning of the 3rd Annual AIB Festival is happening and it looks like it will be another wonderful event with lots of art, food and music. Every year it gets bigger and better. Anyone interested in participating can contact me at 849-2570 or slpott2@hotmail. It is a great way to advertisie your business or hobby but most importantly, it is a wonderful way to support your local fire and rescue and have a great time doing so. Lots of things for the kids to do so bring the whole family and make a day of it. Hours are 9-4. Raine or shine. Thank you for all your support, Shelly Pottala

I would love to have some fresh veggie stands too.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: