Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:15:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  VILLENEUVE-DANIELS
« previous next »
: [1]
: VILLENEUVE-DANIELS  ( 4268 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 05, 2005, 06:56:23 AM »

Villeneuve-Daniels
SHELBURNE — Sara E. Daniels, daughter of Alfred Daniels of Fairfax and Patricia Gallant of Lake Orion, Mich., and Craig J. Villeneuve, son of Donald and Sharon Villeneuve of St. Albans, were united in marriage July 23.

The Rev. Leo Bilodeau officiated at the double-ring ceremony in St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church.

Amy Daniels was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Mandy Wooster, Jessica Parker, Belinda Bessette and Heather DeLaurentis. Margaret Burrill and Jade Groelinger were flower girls.

Stephen Carroll was best man. Ushers were Jeff Gilmore, Geoff Murray, James Daniels, Dave Villeneuve and Dale Villeneuve.

A reception was held at the Sunset Ballroom in South Burlington, after which the couple left for Cape Cod.

Mrs. Villeneuve graduated from the University of Vermont. She is a high school teacher at Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax. Her husband graduated from Bellows Free Academy-St. Albans. He is a lab technician at St. Albans Cooperative Creamery. They reside in Fletcher.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: