Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:50:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  you can choke me
« previous next »
: [1]
: you can choke me  ( 2622 )
special ED

« : May 17, 2009, 10:40:40 AM »

did you see petet piper and his puppet chump trying to backstroke on the budget ?what a joke, the govenor needs to sign this bill ,the govenor needs to come up with a plan, that`s all they were saying this is a responsible budget blah blah blah....you need to cut cut cut ....everyone else is doing it what makes you any different peter ,OH THAT`S RIGHT YOUR A PROFESSIONAL POLOTICIAN ,the man has never had a real job in his life......Peter I invite you to come and live a week with me and my family in my trailer and then you will see how real people live ,we eat leftovers,we dont have high speed or cable ,my driveway has ruts in it,the toes in my boot has a hole in it .Peter you live so far from reality you need a space shuttle to get back.Peter if you hadnt spent so much time with your gay friends you would of had more time to spend on the real people of THIS STATE.PETER ,you have lost your way
: [1]  
« previous next »
: