Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:39:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Swine Flu
« previous next »
: [1]
: Swine Flu  ( 3976 )
7F5
: 44

« : April 29, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

As many of you know swine flu is on the increase. There are no reports of any cases in Vermont at this time.
I received an e-mail from the Health Department in St. Albans listing 2 web sites with information on this new strain of flu. They are www.healthvermont.gov and www.cdc.gov/swine flu/. Also you can listen to the local news for updates on health officials' recommendations on protecting yourself and others around you.

Best Regards,
Steve- Fairfax EMC
« : April 29, 2009, 09:16:38 PM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 30, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »

After watching the news last night and then seeing this post by Steve, thought I would check my records to see how many deaths we had recorded here in The Fairfax Town Office and how many might be related to The Spanish Flu. 

We had 35 deaths in 1918 and out of those 35 deaths, 8 or 9 were listed as caused by pneumonia, influenza or La Grippe which might have in reality been The Spanish Flu.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: