Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:36:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Vermont News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Disabled Hyde Park Veteran needs support
« previous next »
: [1]
: Disabled Hyde Park Veteran needs support  ( 3372 )
JLB
: 56

« : April 05, 2009, 07:32:27 AM »

Fundraiser for Hyde Park Veteran.
A community fundraiser is ongoing for Andrew Parker, a disabled veteran. Born and raised in Hyde Park, Andrew graduated from Lamoille Union in 2007 and joined the Army. During his service in Iraq, an unfortunate incident occurred that left him a quadriplegic. Andrew is unable to return home until his parents' house is retrofitted to accommodate his disability.

The entire Lamoille community is pitching in trying to raise funds to assist in the retrofit. Are you able to help? A tax-deductible contribution to help paralyzed Army Pfc. Andrew Parker may be mailed to The Andrew Parker Fund, c/o Hyde Park VFW, Post 7779, P.O. Box 237, Hyde Park, VT 05655.

JLB
: [1]  
« previous next »
: